Thursday, March 31, 2011

thoughts.

One thing I hate about T/Th is that I don't have anyone to eat with. I used to eat with my roommate but she started eating big breakfasts making her not hungry when it came to lunch time. So lately I have just grabbed my lunch and ran. I hate doing that tho. I have a tiny little backpack that would probably function better as a purse, that barely fits my schools books, so it looks a little ridiculous when i have a big triangle shaped lump sticking out of the front of it. So today I decided to sit in the Union, finish my lunch, and blog.

Things that have been on my mind lately:

1. I hate eating alone... but I already said that.

2. I miss being in choir. I love how the sound of a full SATB choir just kind of overtakes you. I haven't been in that setting for far too long. Makes me sad :/

3. I really want my sister to have her baby. For those of you that don't know. My sister is 2 days away from her due date, and we are so anxious! We just want Baby Yellow(that's what we call her since my sister and brother-in-law refuse to tell us her name) to come out and say hello already! Plus I already emailed all my teachers and told them that I would miss class when the baby was born. I'm pumped!

4. I feel like I'm not that great at track. I mean... I love jumping and it's a lot of fun, but I feel like I have just been doing a crappy job, especially since I've only really high jumped once this year, and long jump for me is basically a joke since I never had real training in it until college. I'll stick with it because I love it, but it's kind of depressing that I'll never be All-American or anything like that.

5. I need a job, bad... I feel like I have no money of my own. I want to be able to work and take pride in the money I make. I plan on getting a job this summer, but even now I wish I had an on-campus work study so that I could feel like I was accomplishing something other than just schoolwork.

6. Schoolwork is ridiculous right now. My birthday is on Monday and I have SO MUCH DUE on that day. And it sucks because I have a track meet in the Des Moines area this weekend and am staying there to be with family for awhile. I guess I should probably get done with my homework today and tomorrow, but I just have no motivation to get it done, especially since one of the assignments requires me to read another 100 pages of an extremely boring book. Ugh.

There's lots more on my mind, but I'm basically done with my lunch and want to get back and work on that homework I mentioned... blah. Hope you have a good rest of your week! Weekend is only a day away! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment