Thursday, March 17, 2011

days 28-29

1) College students should not have to supply their own paper. We pay for it, when the copier runs out... it's a little annoying. I'm bringing my paper... from my room... to the copier upstairs so that I can print something. Stupid.

2) I got interviewed today all because I write this little blog! Someone at our college newspaper got my name from someone, and I got an email earlier this week asking if they could interview me about why I write, and who to, and where I think I'll go with it... Pretty cool! Although, I don't really see myself going into professional blogging. I enjoy it, but I don't even think I'm necessarily that good at it... What do you think?

3) 30 days of Chelsea!

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

Death..

Yeah. I don't believe people that say they aren't afraid to die. And I don't believe people that say that they want to die. I think it is terrifying. Yes, I believe that after I die I'm going to heaven (which rocks), but death is such a scary thing. I hate losing people because of death. It's a scary, sad thing. Sure, I'm gonna be jumping for joy when I'm in heaven. But the process of getting there is terrifying.



Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

Really, any picture of this little one will do. She is the biggest sweetheart, and has me wrapped around her tiny little finger. I just can't get over this picture tho. I show it to everyone (or at least I did when I had an iPhone), and I just ooh and ah over her. So cute. AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment