Monday, March 14, 2011

22-23

Sorryyyyy I got behind again. =/

I'll catch you up slowly. Luckily for you, I had no motivation this weekend, so I don't have as many days to catch you up on! But still, I'll do it over a couple days!

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Gymnastics.

Actually, more like, I wish I could get over my mental blocks in tumbling. I used to be a pretty good tumbler, but I hurt myself all the time and started freaking myself out because I was afraid of losing my spot on my cheerleading squad. So I ended up "losing" all my tumbling. I probably still have the muscle memory to do it, I just can't! It's annoying!



Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

This is one of many favorites. I figured I'd do something other than Twilight or Harry Potter though! This is a book that I can honestly say is not for everyone. It's from the perspective of a girl who poisoned her whole family... just to give you an idea of what it is kind of like! It's a good read though, and I've read it many times over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment