Wednesday, March 16, 2011

days 26-27

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Family means so much to me. I don't think I can stress enough how much I love and care for each person in this picture.



Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Haven Grace.

My sweet sweet 2-year-old niece who I adore. You can ask any one of my friends or family about how much I love this child, and they will all tell you that I am obsessed(to say the least). She makes my heart melt. She's got the biggest heart and the cutest little attitude. She's about to be a big sister, and I don't know if I can share the love I have for her with another niece. Hopefully I will!



On another note. Tau Delt's had a "tea" tonight. A tea is basically a social where we get the word out about our sorority. Potential pledges come and meet active members so they understand more about what we're all about, and basically what they would get themselves into if they did decide to pledge. We had a wopping THREE potentials tonight... exciting right? Yeeeah... oh well! Our next one will be great.

Either way, the theme was "Leprechauns and Leotards"-hilarious to say the least. Here are some pics :)





Excuse my face... I look like I'm angry and have a witch nose...

On another other note... If you need to laugh... go watch this.
Pure talent. Too say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment