Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day 14.

So I know I said I was going to get you all caught up quickly. But this picture deserves its own post!

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

My Mom.

She is the strongest most supportive person in my life. She is an amazing role model having basically been a single mother for most of my life. She's married, but my step-dad doesn't really have a relationship with us, making my Mom's job even harder. She's in the middle of battling a rare type of cancer, which she just had major surgery to remove. She's recovering slowly but surely and we're praying that the cancer is gone.

Also, as for her being supportive. Every activity I have ever done, my Mom has been supportive of. My cheerleading, my music, my other athletics. Everything... she's always been my biggest fan and my biggest support. She told me all the time how proud of me she was and she loved being a part of everything I did. It really sucks living 4 hours away from home and not being able to see her as much, because we're really close. I don't know what I'll do when she leaves (but she says we're not allowed to die first). All I know is I love her and she's not leaving anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment