Sunday, March 6, 2011

day 19-20.

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.

I'm on the right. Yep. Middle child right here! I think I'm 3 in this picture, but my older sister thinks I'm 4. I don't know when exactly the picture was taken, so I can't be sure! Aren't we cute tho? I mean... come on... who can't love my munchkin cheeks?


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

London, England

I've always wanted to go to Europe. I'm not that great at French, I'm OK at Spanish, and I've only ever sung German and Italian, so I figure England is my best bet. I've always wanted to go there, plus I know a good amount of people that live there that I would love to meet up with! I really want to study abroad there, so lets hope that happens!


On another note. My phone took a swim in the toilet this morning. I think my pocket was jealous of how beautiful my phone is, and saw an opportune moment to eject it into toilet. Thankfully I had just flushed the toilet so it doesn't smell(not that I've sniffed it). But it shut off, so it is currently incubating in a bowl full of rice. Let's hope it survives and that the rice trick really gets the job done! In the meantime, if you really need to get ahold of me, send me a message or something on FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment