Wednesday, March 2, 2011

shenanigans and days 15-16.

Today was one of those days that I absolutely dread.
Tests in 2/3 classes, and a speech in the other one.
Not to mention I'm supposed to have track tonight(skipping that).
I also have voice lessons, AND seminar, which conveniently falls right in the middle of my Tau Delt meetings!
It's a busy day to say the least... and I should probably be working on homework now since I won't have much time later, thanks to all my singing and sorority shenanigans.

Tomorrow, however, should be a good day. I get to go see my Mom and Grandma up in Rochester for lunch. And hopefully while I'm there I'll be able to go to Target and get a bathing suit for my Spring Break trip(which is sneaking up on me! AH!).

Alright, now to what you probably are sick of seeing. 30 days of me me me!

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

Get Married.

Let's be honest... who doesn't want to get married? It's something that every little girl looks forward to doing someday. And it's freaking me out that I'm friends with people that are engaged or already married! I just want to see who my husband is going to end up being, and what my wedding will be like. Ah! Exciting!


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

My beautiful, lovely Grammy.

I have written papers on this woman, and love her dearly. She is one of the most giving, loving, Godly women I have ever met, and she truly is inspirational. She is a successful business woman who loves her family and had a happy relationship with her late husband(my sweet Papa) for over fifty years. I miss her so much and cherish every moment spent with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment