Monday, April 19, 2010

family.

How can family members look so alike sometimes, and other times look so different?!
I feel like I'm the family member that is the odd person out. I don't look like my mom, I don't look like my dad, and I don't look like my sisters(or at least I don't think so, some people think we all look identical). I just don't see it.

But here's some pictures so that you can make your own opinions.

Me and Mom


Me and my sister, Courtney.
OPPOSITES


Me and my Dad.


Me and my sister, Chloe.


Only thing we have slightly in common? Face shape... maybe.
Other than that, they all are pretty much the same (other than my sister and her naturally blonde hair...). They all have blue eyes, are taller than me, and I think they look alike.
Hmm... I don't know! Maybe its just me, but I swear I was secretly adopted!

So you tell me, what do you think?






"Dez Moines" -The Devil Wears Prada

1 comment:

  1. I think our face shapes ARE starting to look more alike. You're definitely a blend.

    ReplyDelete