Tuesday, April 12, 2011

keep the drama fo yo mama.

This is what has been bothering me all afternoon. Sorry if this turns into a rant, but I need to get it out there.

DRAMA.

i hate it hate it hate it

Sure... I'm a teen...wait. No I'm not... I'm freaking 20 years old... why are people being dramatic still? Let's grow up people.

Let me just say, one of the most dramatic frustrating things that people can do is get mad at someone for no reason. Have you ever had one of those friends that you are constantly walking on eggshells around because you never know when they are going to take something personally? I have a few of those, and let me tell you, sometimes I wonder why we're still friends.

That might sound really awful, but lets be honest... Who wants to be friends with someone that you have to watch everything you say around? Someone you can't be honest with because you're afraid they are going to snap on you for no reason? No one in my opinion. I wish I could be that stand up person that was just like "Ok... here's how it is, take it or leave it." And I'm starting to be like that, but it is so frustrating to have to be confrontational in order to get your point across.

I also hate it (and I am guilty of this too), is when those people let things build up, so when you finally do sit down and talk, they have 20 pointless things that they are mad at you about. It's also bad when you realize that one of your friends isn't talking to you, and then you find out through the grapevine what they are mad at you about, and you just kind of think "Really? They got mad about that?". UGH! So ridiculous.

I think I really need to look at myself and all of my relationships so that I can stop being that way, and be able to be that friend that let's someone know when they are being ridiculous. It's not fair to get mad over stupid things in a friendship, cause it'll end quicker than it began.

*sigh* Glad I got that out. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment