Sunday, April 3, 2011

iphone.

I GOT MY IPHONE BACK!

Oh gosh... it's been almost a month. And I really don't know how I survived. The phone I was using was pretty much only good for communication. I could send texts, make calls, and sometimes that didn't even work. FRUSTRATING.

Here's me being excited to have my iPhone back(like my new brown hair?).



I got a case called an Otter Box for it so I couldn't destroy it again, cause apparently I'm too clumsy for an iPhone. Hopefully it does the trick, cause my phone barely fits in my pocket now... haha.



Oh, and remember my sister who is about to pop(actually her due date was yesterday)? Check her out. She's HUGE! (Oh, and she's been blogging like crazy about her pregnancy, so if you're really curious, go to her blog!)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh, I am so glad that pic made your blog... NOT! Whatever, I don't care.

    Oh, and nice poo pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete