Friday, January 6, 2012

teeth and developments.

I. Am. Exhausted. Maybe because I woke up at 6:30 or maybe because I spent the better part of the morning following that getting wisdom teeth cut out of my mouth. Either way. It's been a long day. Along with surgery, a couple friends came over that are only in town for a short while, Carter was fussy(I can't nurse him until 7:30 tomorrow morning because my milk has anesthesia crap in it), and I walked around and did more than most people do directly following surgery. Although I did nap! Thank God my mother is as sweet as she is because she has been helping so much! She took care of Carter for the better part of the morning and into the afternoon without complaint! Such an amazing mother I have. I don't know what me or my sisters would do without her. I'm also a little down! I found out today that one of my friends went back to school on the 1st and didn't tell me! On top of that most of the rest of my friends are leaving in the next week and I feel like I've seen each of them twice(if that). Luckily, I'm starting school at Drake this semester. Just a couple classes-and I can't be full time because I haven't been accepted into the education program yet.. (don't even get me started on that subject!) But I'm really looking forward to being on a schedule again! All but one of my classes are on Tuesday's and Thursday's. So more time for studying and less days in class, with the need of a babysitter! On top of that I'm picking up another hour at Chow's working open gym's on Saturday! So I'll really have lots to keep me busy(and not so depressed that all my friends are far away:P) Well anyways, I'm pretty exhausted, so I think it's about time I hit the sack. I'll keep you updated as my life gets more interesting in the next month! :) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment