Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 and teeth.

IT'S 2012!!! Ya know what that means? Carter is 6 months old! And he's dang cute! He eats-which you already know... And has such a cute personality. He's about to the stage where he's starting to reach for me(which will be both a blessing and curse) and doc says he should be crawling in no time! Also, he's apparently about to cut teeth. Doc also said that the ones closest to coming in are his incisors... That'd be kinda funny dontcha think? A baby with fangs(would've been original if Stephenie Meyer hadn't beat me to the punch!)!! In other news, Carter and I just got back from a week long trip to Oregon to see Jack and his family(along with everyone they know... But who cares about them ;) ). It was beautiful! My first trip to the pacific northwest(that I remember) and I want to go back ASAP! It was so nice to see Jack's family too! We've become really close since Carter was born so it was really nice to have some quality time with them! Also- I felt like I was in twilight for awhile, partly cause I went to some of the filming locations(the Carver Cafe is literally down the street from jack's place) and partly because Jack's family lives on a river that screams chase scene from Eclipse. Like... Cullen's and Quilleute's were about to come barreling by at any moment... But they didn't. Last but not least I wanted to warn you that I may or may not be around next week. I get my wisdom teeth out on Friday and who knows how that'll go(awful, with my luck). Maybe I'll get on and write you a drugged post while I can. It'd be a funny memory I think. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment