Sunday, February 13, 2011

J-Term Wrap-up

Sorry it's been awhile.
I got done with J-term and almost immediately we were back to the swing of things for Spring Semester. But I figured I'd do a little wrap up on my time in my J-term class since I never did!

I ended up doing really well in the class, but thanks to it's Credit/No Credit grading it did nothing for my GPA(grrrrrr). Either way, I'm really proud of how well I did, and really miss it. I got really close to my CT cause we had a lot of free time to talk when the kids were at specials recess and lunch. She found out a lot about my family and I got to meet both of her kids who were sweet. It was fun to see a different side of private school teachers since I went to a private school. She was so funny and outgoing and so much different than you would expect. It was so fun!

I fell in love with all the kids. I had a picture of all of them that I took on my phone, but after I replaced my phone I lost all of them. So if you really want to see a picture of them, and we're friends on facebook, you can go and look at the cute little shorties in my mobile uploads album.

I plan on going back to visit pretty soon. Me and one of my friends were both placed in the same town, and we decided while we were still in our practicum that we would go and visit them sometime this semester together!

Overall, this class really made me excited for the rest of my life. I absolutely loved going to the school everyday and working in the classroom. It shows me that this major was a good choice for me, and gives me some peace of mind about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment