Tuesday, January 11, 2011

poems and stars.

Day 4.

So technically I haven't had my fourth day yet... I should technically be on my way there now. We had a 2 hour delay today, so I really didn't know what to do with myself. Then I remembered you guys, and how I told you I would keep you updated! So here I am... updating.

Me and my cooperating teacher get along really well. She teaches the class, and I do pretty much everything else. Which isn't a bad thing, cause all the work is copying worksheets, checking papers, and working on "Poem of the Week"(which we introduced to the class yesterday!). Most of my time is actually consumed with the poems because I'm printing, cutting, and mounting each poem so that they will look nice, and so she can use them for years to come. Each poem takes probably 5 minutes to go through the whole process. But I'm almost done, and am looking for more poems so that she doesn't run out!

I'm also Star of the Week this week. So I had to fill out a little thing that asked what I was good at, things I liked, and what my family was like. I'm bringing in some pictures of family, and me jumping and cheering and things like that. And I'm also bringing treats(thanks to my Dad!) which they will probably like more than anything I have to say. HA! But that's first graders I suppose...

Here are some of the pictures I chose for my Star of the Week wall!


Chlo-Mom-Me(Ms. K... HA!)-Haven-Court


I'm excited for the reaction to this one!


Dad and I(provider of my treats!)


And of course! A cheer picture!
Me and Moll-Doll! :D

1 comment: