Saturday, February 19, 2011

day 5.

I feel like a bloggin fool lately!

I love getting on here and having something to talk about(AKA the 30-day challenge). I felt like I had a major lack of inspiration, and it didn't help with all of my academic stuff! Thank God that's over! Oh! Speaking of which, I'm competing next weekend in high jump! So excited!

Anyways!

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.

Iowa All-stars Cheerleading

I started up in this program right before I entered the 5th grade. I stuck with it until my sophomore year of high school but quit thanks to some mental blocks. I can honestly say that I loved being a part of it(I wish I had stuck with it for longer).

All-star cheerleading is some of the hardest work I have ever done. By the end of my time there I was practicing twice a week with my squad and sometimes up to 3 times a week by myself. I was constantly trying to improve and moved my way up the program pretty quickly from eighth grade through tenth grade. It was surreal.

I'm still all about it too! I constantly am telling cheerleaders at my high school to join to help them improve. And I'm pretty sure my sister will get my niece in the program once she's old enough(they have a tiny girl squad that is too adorable). Maybe I'll be able to be a part of the coaching staff someday! That would be a dream come true!



No comments:

Post a Comment