Sunday, February 27, 2011

day 10-11.

So I'm a little bit behind.... Sorry!

I was out of town for a track meet and didn't bring my computer (stupid).

So I'm going to catch you up slowly over the next couple days so you aren't bombarded!

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Laura Grittner.

OK, so honestly I don't consider myself to do much stuff that is "messed up". But me and Laura are crazy when we're together. Our relationship is basically made up of laughter and random inside jokes. I absolutely love this girl, and don't know what I'm going to do when she has to study away all of next year. :(


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Salad.

You can ask anyone who knows me... I. Hate. Salad.
I am a huge texture girl. Weird textures just throw me off. I don't like onions on my burgers, nuts in my candy bars, or vegetables in general. So I guess it makes sense that salad would be on my hate list. It just doesn't make sense. And it doesn't even taste good. Who wants to eat leaves? Ew...



No comments:

Post a Comment