Thursday, July 29, 2010

brown and blonde.

Changing up your hair color is so difficult when you have naturally dark hair.
If you want to lighten it, then you have to think about long-term upkeep, which is just annoying.
And if you want to go dark then you have to deal with monotony.
And if you want to have some funky color, then it will most likely wash out in a week.
(Did you ever hear that Hailey from Paramore [love this video... oooh! and this one!] washes her hair in cold water so that the red doesn't wash out as fast? I don't think I could deal.)

But, being me... I have changed my hair a lot because I just can't deal with boring hair.
So just within the last year, this is all that I have done with my hair.

Blonde.
(Summer 2009)


Brown with a blonde streak in my bangs.
(August 2009-January 2010)


Straight up (boring, but healthy) brown.
(January 2010-Yesterday)


Brown with blonde highlights!


What can I say, I'm just a freak when it comes to my hair.
(My sister hates me for it [she is my own personal stylist])
It's damaged as the beaches in florida, but I just can't help it! I love change :).
So what's next? Who knows... probably blonde again. What do ya think Court? ;)

Listening to: "The Only Exception" By: Paramore (What? They're good!)

1 comment: