Wednesday, October 5, 2011

tau delts.


Did you believe me when I said I'd be updating more often?
Cause I planned on making sure I kept that promise!
I think it's going to be a lot easier to do than I anticipated tho!

As you should ALL know, I am part of a sorority called Tau Delta Gamma at Luther.


Remember this?

Obviously, I can't participate now that I live 4 hours away from the school, but I am still very aware about what is going on. It happens to be pledge month this month, and would have marked my chance to be a Tau Delt mommy. Seeing all the statuses and pictures of the excited mommy's and pledges has really got me down because it was something I really looked forward to. So to keep myself from really getting in a funk I decided to avoid Facebook and Twitter. I decided to do this by deleting both of those applications from my phone. I spend way too much time on my phone, so I'm hoping that by deleting these apps it'll make me a little more social(God knows that my Grandma will be happy), and at the same time keeping me happy!

Luckily for me, I'm not completely out of the Tau Delt action! I get to attend the semi-formal which is the weekend after next. My dress is on it's way to my house as we speak, and I've had my eye on a couple pairs of shoes at DSW. Needless to say I'm WAY excited to attend! I'll definitely blog about it along with other news that I'm not announcing until after (I promise I'm not pregnant ;) )

In other news, I may or may not be leading my first class at Chow's tomorrow! Depending on the age group of the class I get to lead a couple parts of the class. I honestly don't know enough about gymnastics to teach older classes at the moment, but either way it'll be fun! I'll report more on that once it happens! (Could you believe it if I started posting every day? I don't think I could!)

No comments:

Post a Comment