Monday, October 10, 2011

chows and cheer.

Since starting my training at Chow's I have come to realize how very little I know about gymnastics. I'm pretty competent when it comes to floor exercises and vault seems to be pretty basic as well, but beam and bars are way over my head. I can honestly say that I know little to nothing about both exercises. I just got an email from my boss telling me about the basic exercises in each event are for the week(mind you this is preschool and kindergarten level stuff) and there was a good chunk of it that I have no idea what it is. I'm seriously tempted to call up my gymnastics friend Rachenda and ask her what it all is so that I won't look stupid tomorrow when I go in to train!

I know I'll eventually get the hang of all this stuff, but until I do I'm really looking forward to starting my training with Jena and the cheerleading part of my job!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment