Monday, October 3, 2011

Apology and chows

I am very aware that I've been a little scarce around here lately, and for that I apologize. I have been traveling a ton since Carter was born, and between traveling and settling down after said traveling, blogging has been the last thing on my mind. But I am finally back home and getting back into blog mode again, and have lots to report!

I think I might have mentioned at one point that I planned on taking an online class this semester just to keep myself busy. Unfortunately, the community college in Des Moines didn't get back to me in time to register for classes before the semester started, so that ended up not happening. Luckily, my high school cheerleading coach, Jena, is now in charge of the cheerleading program at Chow's gymnastics, and is pregnant! Pregnancy and cheerleading don't mix... people falling on top of people, flipping... it's just not good with a baby on board. So obviously she needed someone to cover for her while she prepares for the baby. She asked me if I was interested (Luke that's even a question?), I wrote up a cheer resume, got an interview, aaaaand I got the job!

I started training today! Basically what I will be doing is helping out with beginner gymnastics classes(maybe eventually having my own class), and helping head the cheer program with Jena! I think I might be helping out with birthday parties too! The job is easy enough from what I have gathered from the training, and seems like it'll be a lot of fun!

I'll get you some more updates as I train some more! And I promise to blog lots more now that I'm home :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment