Monday, October 17, 2011

formal and news.

So remember this post?

There are a couple things that MUST be said to follow up on that one.

First of all. Formal was this weekend! I was so excited to attend, I'm pretty sure I started looking for a dress immediately and bought it the day after I found out I was going. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of me and my date(more on that in a minute) because I always forget to USE my camera when I bring it places -sigh-, but luckily I have lots of friends that are camera happy, so I did get a couple of myself ;).


Formal was great! Although it could definitely have been a lot more fun if I wasn't breastfeeding(if you know what I mean), but it was really nice to catch up with people. And I don't think I've ever been complimented more by so many drunk people in my life. A mix of "You look so good!" "Your baby is so cute!" and "I'm soooo proud of you!" made it a good night. Although I think drunk people don't realize that babies aren't allowed in bars because I got plenty of "Where's Carter?!"'s too. haha.

Anyway... back to my date! You might remember that I visited Jack in Laramie a few weeks back so he could see Carter. Before I went he told me that he still had feelings for me, and I told him I still cared for him but was confused because my hormones make me all about Carter(it's true! Breastfeeding takes the cake again!). Towards the end of my time in Laramie, Jack and I ended up getting back together! It was expected, but not expected at the same time. Either way, him and I are happy and it will be great in the long run(sucks right now considering he lives 10 hours away), especially for Carter!

So in the spirit of this new development. Here's some old school Jack and Chelsea photos.

If you can't tell... Jack doesn't exactly take pictures seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment