Thursday, June 2, 2011


Is it just me, or is it really weird that tomorrow I will be 36 weeks pregnant?
I'm excited, don't get me wrong, it's just weird when you think about the facts. 1 week until full term, 4 weeks until the due date! I feel like I have NO TIME.

So here's what I have to do before Ping-pong gets here!

My beautiful sister, Courtney, and our lovely family friend, Ashlee, are throwing me a baby shower this weekend! Lots of family and close friends are coming and I'm really excited to see what I get (even though I'm hoping more for the things I registered for). So far all I have for Ping-pong is a couple of onesies, diapers, wipes, a diaper bag, and a pair of newborn shoes. I could use some more stuff, to say the least.

Also, I have to get my room in shape, because me and Ping-pong will be sharing it! Right when I got home from school I started going through all of my crap and figuring out what I want to keep and what is trash. So far I've gone through most of my clothes and most of the random crap I've accumulated over the years and have everything I don't want anymore ready for the garbage or Goodwill. I really just need to find a place for the stuff I don't want to throw out, but that I don't necessarily need in my room at the moment(plastic drawers I used for storage in college, high school artwork, school books), and to consolidate my book collection!

On another note, while cleaning my room I found a TON of shirts from high school and other stuff that i just don't use anymore. So I'm trying to figure out which ones I want in a t-shirt blanket. At this point I might have to get 3 separate ones because I have SO. MANY. T-SHIRTS. that they could be sorted into different categories. I don't know how many shirts you need for one quilt... but for cheerleading alone I'd say I have over 20 shirts... HA! I'll let you know what ends up happening! :D

Anyways, I suddenly have tons of inspiration for things to talk about in future posts! And let's be honest... I really need to start updating more often! See you soon!

2 comments: