Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ping-pong.

I have been going crazy with baby preparation lately!

Like I said in my last post, my sister and our family friend threw me a baby shower this last weekend. Since then I have been waist deep in baby stuff... not to mention waist deep in the useless crap that has been accumulating in my room for the past four-ish years. I found boxes from when we moved to my house my junior year of high school, and I have a couple tubs full of stuff that I had in my dorm rooms. So for the past 2 weeks I have been cleaning, sorting, building, and all around getting ready for Ping-Pong's arrival.

In other news, I have had some fun stuff happening lately! Other than having a great time at my shower(which I could gush about for hours! SO GREAT!) I got a feather in my hair, and I went to the chiropractor for the first time today! May not seem exciting to ya'll, but it was really nice to go and take a break from the monotony of getting ready for Ping-Pong. My sister gave me the inspiration to go and get the feather, and I'm loving it! As for the chiropractor, my sister insisted that I go. She's been telling me all about how being aligned can make labor easier in the long run(which definitely got my attention), and just to prove it, she went from a 10 hour labor with Haven to a 4 hour labor with Parker. Then she got me a deal, so I just had to go. Ends up my back is pretty much perfectly aligned except for the very top, and the very bottom. So he popped my back, and cracked my neck, and I was on my way! Pretty easy, and it makes me excited to see how it'll help in the long run!

Blah! So now that I've taken a nice long break from cleaning, I better get back to work! Sorry if it's a little quiet around here for awhile, but I promise I'll try to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment