Tuesday, May 3, 2011

changes.

For anyone that follows this blog, I'm sure you know by now that I absolutely love Luther College. And until a couple weeks ago I had every intent of staying here and finishing my college education. But now, thanks to some circumstances I'm not quite ready to share with the world(I hopefully will be soon), I will not be attending Luther College this fall.

It was a decision that was necessary with the big changes that have been happening in my life. A 4 hour commute between Luther and Des Moines is just out of the question. It isn't a choice that I was excited about at first. I knew that a lot of the things I was looking forward to next year were simply not things I could do anymore... like being a Tau Delt Mom, and being the cheer captain, and having the independence every college student loves. But the more I think about the changes that are taking place, the more excited I become.

Sure... I'm living at home, I won't graduate when I originally planned, and I won't be able to see my friends at Luther as often as I would like. But my life is about to change so much, and I'm really excited about those changes. I am going to be so close to my amazing, supportive, loving family, through these changes I will find who my true friends are, and I will have a new responsibility that I never imagined having at this point in my life.

I'm excited to fill you all in on all these changes, and the big choices I had to make, but please be patient. Believe me, I look forward to the day that blog goes up.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! And it will be soon enough! Just finish the year out strong!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we don't always get to hang out that much, but I am going to miss you sooo much next year! I love you, and I just want you to know if you need anything at all you know where to find me. We will just have to have some awesome adventures in des moines now!

    ReplyDelete