Monday, May 9, 2011

school and song.

Just throwing this out there... cause it just hit me.

I have 4 days of regular classes left(I'm missing Friday cause of a doctor's app in Des Moines SCORE!)

And three days of finals!

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty pumped to be done... you should have seen the load of homework I had due for today!

1 seven page paper for global politics

1 eight minute long speech due for public address

1 three page lecture critique due for public address

Not to mention some other stuff I have due this week. But I feel so relieved to be done with all that. I have another paper to write... and one two-minute toast to write... but they aren't due until finals.

Needless to say I am ready for summer.

Now I'm going to go finish up getting ready.

Oh, and if you haven't already... please go listen to Adele now.

1 comment:

  1. Lots to say...

    I'm so excited you're almost done with school.
    I'm so excited it's almost time for you to come home.
    We have so much to look forward to this summer.
    I can't wait to spend tons of time with you and the babies.
    I'm proud of you for finishing strong and preparing for the next phase of your life.
    ANNNNDDDDD, I love that Adele song. :)

    ReplyDelete