Tuesday, December 7, 2010

haircut and opinions.


Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to.
I just am at a loss of creativity! I need feedback on what you want to hear about!
So basically... COMMENTS PLEASE! I don't mind anonymous ones either! :)

Alrighty, so here's my new haircut I promised to show you!


We chopped 4 inches off, and it's still pretty long! The length it is right now is how long my layers were when it was long. I'm still getting used to having less layers, but I'm starting to figure out how to style it how I like it. It worked really well today, so I figured I should take a picture!

P.S. Do you like the green shirt? I rarely wear color. I'm a very grey, black or white clothes girl. Don't ask me why, it's just my thing! lol

Anyways... like I said before... lack of creativity. What do you want to hear about?
I need opinions people!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really good pic of you! (PROFILE PIC!!) I love your hair more and more without layers. It's really pretty that way. :)

    ReplyDelete