Tuesday, December 28, 2010

hair and holidays.

talk about bipolar...

So all I have been talking about lately is hair.
And once again. The first thing that comes to mind... is HAIR.

So why am I bipolar? Obviously I'm not when it comes to subjects... I'm bipolar when it comes to my freaking hair! So I loved it long, but then decided to chop of 4 inches. Then I was sick of my part so I switched it up, liked it, then changed my mind. And NOW I've been ranting a raving lately about how I wanna grow out my bangs, and what do I go and do? Chop them. Yep. Chelsea has bangs again! I don't have a decent picture at the moment... and I would take one for you... but it's 1 AM, and I really don't want pictures like that floating around the internet. Not that you couldn't find some really embarrassing ones on my facebook... but you didn't hear that from me. And that does not give you permission to go stalk my facebook for embarrassing pics. :P(Ok, maybe it does)

So anyways! Hope you're holidays are great! Once I figure out what I'm doing for New Years, I'm sure I'll have tons more to blog about than hair... hopefully. But for now, get excited to see some BANGS! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment