Sunday, May 27, 2012

skin solution?



I have always had extremely sensitive skin. I swell up immediately if I get bit by a bug(you should see me when I get bit on the face!), and I've had trouble with acne since junior high.

Since I had Carter my skin problems have doubled. I got exzema(I also had it when I was a baby) folliculitus and my face has been a nightmare. I've been to the dermatologist multiple times since the first of the year but because I'm breast feeding I can't have any heavy duty antibiotics. It's seriously a bummer cause all I want is clear beautiful skin.

Today my mom and I finally went on got some Bare Escentuals in the hopes that my face will finally clear up. So far my face at least looks clearer(thank you concealer!) but I'll let you know how it works for me! My sister swears by the stuff, but her skin has never been as sensitive as mine! I'll keep you updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment