Friday, May 4, 2012

realization.



I just realized that it was a year ago that my life took a turn that would turn everything else in my life upside down. When people started finding out I was pregnant it was really scary and everything felt so rushed(probably because it was). I felt like even though I had known I was pregnant for awhile, I only had a few months to process before Carter actually got here. After that I was happy, but not until a minute ago did I realize that seriously... EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.

I go to a different school where I am having an experience exactly the opposite of what I had at Luther. Off-campus... No social life.

I don't see any close friends on a regular basis either because they live far away or we have conflicting schedules.

Not only do I have a boyfriend, but I'm engaged and I'm planning on getting married next summer(maybe). (if you had told me a year ago that I was gonna be engaged in a year I would've thought you were crazy)

I have a baby... That's a big one.

I'm planning on moving out ASAP. I probably would've milked it for a couple years if I hadn't had Carter... Now I'm constantly looking at apartments around Des Moines.

Looking back on all those things I'm not upset, because they happened for a reason. But it is kind of sad that I had to grow up so quickly. I miss the things I had, but I love the things I have.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment