Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fall break and boredom.

Ahhhhh... Fall Break.

What a lovely invention. It's short, sweet, meaningless. Just wonderful. And the perfect break when it comes to pledging. Not that I don't love pledging, I really do! It's just a little bit stressful when there are so many things to remember to do. Tape your back, wear your pearls, tuck in your shirt, wear traditions, write on your face, wear a name tag. And the list goes on. But it really is fun, and I'm not lying.

So here's the Family Portrait Day pic that I promised I'd put up.
Me and my Momma, Jaye.


Good report on my roommate, by the way! I called her the day of her wisdom teeth being taken out, and she was loopy, but not in pain! :)

On another note, as much as I love fall break. I was oddly lonely the first couple days. I just kinda lazed around my room as my family functioned normally. Minus some family time, going to my high school's cheer practice, shopping, and catching up with some old teachers... it was pretty... eh. I missed the fast paced college atmosphere that I have grown so accustomed to. I really do love college. And I go back tomorrow, to see these lovely girls(plus Ali, BIRTHDAY GIRL! woop!). :)


Listening to: Paramore "Decode"

No comments:

Post a Comment