Saturday, March 31, 2012

the waiting game.


I hate waiting.

I especially hate waiting for my life to happen. I know school is important... But I wish I could just skip that step and get to the important stuff. Or the stuff that I actually want to do. I want to have my own place, my own income... Cook my own food, go shopping for my own groceries. I want Carter to have his own room and a place for him to be able to grow(not that my moms house isn't great-she is such a blessing, but the dogs are definitely a hindrance).

I've talked before about how I feel like I'm a step ahead of everyone yet stuck in the same place. I'm in the middle of getting my education and there's no way I could afford my own place right now... And yet I have this beautiful baby that I want to be able to provide for without having to ask for help.

I just need to find some patience... It'll happen-eventually.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment