Wednesday, February 22, 2012

dreamin.


All that has been on my mind lately is getting a house. It probably doesn't help that I have Iowa Realty bookmarked, that I follow multiple blogs that are renovating their houses or that I have an entire pin board on Pinterest filled with super cool houses and decoration ideas.

I even make sure that family members set stuff aside for me. I currently have a couch a couple lamps and a few other things just waiting to move into my future house.

The only thing holding me back is money right now. And I can't even think of having a steady pay check until I finish school... And who knows where that house will be!? Maybe I'll move to the cities, or KC or even NYC! Until then tho... I'll just keep looking and pinning and dreaming.

At least I'll know what I want in my future house though, right?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment