Friday, February 10, 2012

annoyed.

OK...
So I don't mean to rant again on here... but I am more than a little bit annoyed that two blogs(that I was very proud of) that I wrote on my phone, WILL. NOT. POST.

The blogger app was one that I had to pay for(which I wasn't exactly thrilled about), but I planned on using it often, and I have. But I am so pissed that multiple times I have taken the time to put blogs together, pictures and all, and the blogs just haven't posted. They're sitting in a draft folder waiting to be put up, but when I try it says that my network isn't prepared to post them or something stupid.

Anyways, be prepared for a couple new blog posts soon peeps. One is gonna be waaaaaay old(Christmas), but it's a good one, so I think you'll enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment