Wednesday, May 5, 2010

school or summer?

Sometimes you can really get too much of a good thing.
Currently, I am SICK of Luther College.
I love the people, but I live with them 24/7(for the most part).
I love the campus, but it's located in a tiny town(and I'm a city girl at heart).
I love the classes, but currently I have 2 papers due (and have a few 8 o'clocks that I may or may not have slept through... more than once).
I love track, but I have been working out for it since... october? (holy crap).

So, as you might be able to tell from my little rant, I am just worn out.

i am ready for summer!

It's nice to have something to look forward to.
Pool.
Camp.
Friends.
Family.
It'll be a nice change of pace getting back home and not having to worry about school for a while!
Des Moines...
here I come!
...

in 2-ish weeks. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Come home! The iPhone will make the last two weeks a little easier to get through. OH and btw, I went to the Apple store and was talking to the guy about how Luther college couldn't have iphones. So he hopped on a computer and was able to look up the signal strength for iphones in your area and he said that you should get EXCELLENT service, so they must have installed a tower near you! Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete