Wednesday, June 27, 2012

this fall.



I have a feeling that this fall is going to be one of the most interesting seasons of my life. I am officially a full-time student and Drake as of a few minutes ago. I'm excited to finally get some hours under my belt that are going to lead me to graduation in a few years.*

Also, I still can't quite wrap my brain around the fact that Jack is going to be done with school in a month and a half. What happens after that is all up in the air. Thinking about it makes me nervous and excited at the same time. I want to know where he will be working and living, but it doesn't matter because I'm so excited for him to be close to me and Carter(finally!!!!!).

In other news... A year ago today I was extremely pregnant and nervous for Jack to fly into town for Carter's birth. It's crazy how much can change in a year... and I still can't believe that Carter is going to be 1 on Sunday.

Oh... and Carter is starting to walk now!!



*Not all my hours transferred and I wasn't far into the education program when I left Luther.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment