Wednesday, September 14, 2011

growing up.

Carter and I have done lots of growing up lately.

I have obviously had to be lots more responsible considering I'm a mom now. But I have always been such a busy person, that just sitting at home taking care of Carter isn't cutting it for me. My coach from high school is now a cheerleading coach at Chow's gymnastics(for those that didn't watch the Olympics, that's Shawn Johnson's gym), but she recently found out she is due to have a baby! Obviously, being a cheer coach while pregnant isn't the safest. Catching falling girls doesn't go so well when you have a huge belly with a baby in it... so she's going on maternity leave. And because of that she asked if I would take over her position while she's away! I had to fill out a resume(my first one EVER), and I should be hearing back from them soon! Then I have lots of stuff to do with interviews and stuff like that, but I'm super excited! I've always wanted to be a cheer coach, and while I've led a couple camps, I've never had a paid position!

I'll keep ya updated.

As for Carter. He is now 10 weeks old, and is so big! He just had his 2 month check up a couple weeks ago and he's 50th percentile for everything! He's also starting to smile and coo all the time, which is so sweet I just can't get over it. His little dimples pop up and I just melt. Other than that we're gonna go visit his Daddy in Wyoming this weekend! I'll be sure to update you on that trip when I get back!

Oh, and did I mention I'm brunette again?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment