Friday, July 22, 2011

update.


WOW.

I cannot believe that Carter is already 3 weeks old! I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital super pregnant and waiting for him to arrive. I'm still so thrilled to have him here, although I do miss some of the perks of not having a baby... like being able to go outside in the heat(it's been KILLER lately) without having to worry about anyone but myself-babies overheat SO FAST!!

I've been really lucky as far as getting back to pre-pregnancy weight... or at least pre-pregnancy body(I haven't stepped on a scale yet). My stomach flattened out pretty quickly-although it still feels like a bunch of loose skin. I'll have to do some work before I get back in shape like I was, and I have three more weeks until I'm technically allowed to work out! But I plan on taking full advantage of my Y membership once the time comes!

Other than that not much to report! Carter's a healthy, sweet boy, and I can't wait to watch him grow more!

No comments:

Post a Comment