Thursday, July 28, 2011

shopping and opinions.

So I don't know if you've noticed, but my posts haven't been formatted how they were originally... for some reason blogger decided to not let me change the font size, center my paragraphs, or do pretty much anything interesting with my blog. Go figure all I had to do was click the "Compose" button and every thing's back to normal after months of pretty much no formatting.

Anyways...(now that I've ranted) I'll get to what I wanted to talk about. :)

I have made a few purchases lately that I'm pretty excited about, a few of which I need opinions about!

First, these super cute Steve Madden wedges!* Earlier this month I was reading a Cosmo and saw an article all about some super cute tan strappy wedges that Jennifer Aniston wears all the time! I loved how they looked on her, and loved how casually she wore them. I figured it was about time that I embrace my height and make myself a skyscraper at 6' 1 1/2" with these babies. I wear lots of neutrals so this goes perfectly with most of my clothes, although I do want some slouchy boyfriend jeans to wear them with.


Second, the Fossil Grayson crossbody. I. Love. It. I've been wearing a tiny little crossbody that falls at an awkward spot on my hip and isn't big enough to hold my wallet and phone(kind of a sad excuse for a purse...), so I needed an upgrade. I found this and it works perfectly for what I need to carry(plus a couple diapers for Carter), aaaaand it's super cute. :)

Last, a skirt similar to this! OK, so this is the one I need advice on. What do I wear it with?! It can be worn high wasted or as a longer skirt. It's jersey-ish fabric and is super comfy, so I feel like I should be able to dress it down, but I can't figure out what goes well. A colorful v-neck? Or should I tuck in a flowy white tank? Or is there something else that I'm not thinking of?
Ideas please! :)

Well that's about it! Other than that, be expecting Carter updates soon! He's almost a month already!

*Those are not my feet... I desperately need a pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment