Sunday, January 6, 2013

finally.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!

FINALLY!!
something is happening!

so much change in my life this week i can't even stand it.

1. my grandma is helping me get my own place. we went to have a second look at an apartment that caught my eye before christmas, and ended up signing a lease!! i will (hopefully) be moving in this week as long as everything is in order with the application and everything. i am so excited it's stupid!

2. i have an appointment with rick mosley this week and i am planning on chopping off my hair! most of my girl crushes have either buzzed their hair or chopped it into a pixie in the last few months. although i don't plan on going as extreme as some of them, i have decided that i really need some change. i've never done anything really crazy with my hair pretty much ever, especially because i needed to be able to put it into a ponytail for the majority of my life. but i'm feeling confident and ready for this change. i'll attach the picture that's been my motivation!

so excited for this week! aaaaahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment