Monday, November 8, 2010

stress.

I almost just wrote the most emo post of my life, but decided to spare you.

Basically all it said was that I had an extremely rough past week.

So instead of complaining about how crappy this last week was, I am going to tell you why this week is going to be great.

I'm done with pledging, so this will be the first full week of not dressing up in over a month!

The last football game is this weekend. Happy, because it means I don't have to freeze on Saturday's anymore!

Christmas at Luther stuff is getting intense(which I love). WOO!

I get to see a ton of family.

I have no tests this week, and no big homework assignments due.

And lots of other things!

I am going to keep my chin up, keep positive. Cause who likes a Debbie Downer? Not me!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have some things to look forward to this week! You need a break. :)

    ReplyDelete