Tuesday, September 7, 2010

team and cheerleading

Being a part of a team is one of the things I have missed most about High School.
In college the closest I had gotten to a team sport until this year was Track & Field, which is probably the least "team sport" there is, because it's so individualized. You work out with your team, and even wear the same uniform, but the only "team" races are relays, and more often than not you are against one of our teammates in a race.
This year I'm finally back to one of my favorite team sports.

Cheerleading.


I'm so glad to finally be cheering again. Our first game was last Saturday, and the crowd was loving us. We hit all of our stunts and it was community day so we got to interact with lots of kids! So fun, and I'm so glad I get to be apart of such a great team of girls. :)

Tattoos on Community Day


My stunt group!


All the cheerleaders that live on my floor!

1 comment: